Author Topic: My help in running a COOP  (Read 751 times)

Offline rubel864

My help in running a COOP
« on: February 26, 2014, »
Went to sleep and missed the LYNX Express COOP. I am a newbie and not qualified to run a COOP. Anyone in Texas close to Centerville qualified to run a COOP? I would be more than happy to assist.

Offline urthegman

Re: My help in running a COOP
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, »
Welcome, Usually after a co-op there are extra pcb's that are for sale in the store. You could check back once the kits from this co-op are sent out for delivery. Chances are there will be more co-ops throughout the year. You can also post a WTB(want to buy) message in the for sale section and keep your eyes on that section for someone selling extra kits or pcb's as well. Best of luck,George

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, »
Agree with George about posting in the "Sale" area. Not sure there will be any extra boards or another coop as I believe there is an issue getting one of the components.

Roger

BTW Welcome to DLA!

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, »
We may once again be entering into the world of SMD's for the Express.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Rainlover

• Coop Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Agree with George about posting in the "Sale" area. Not sure there will be any extra boards or another coop as I believe there is an issue getting one of the components.

Roger

BTW Welcome to DLA!
Roger is right about the components. Actually it is 2 of the components. One of them has reached end of life and is no longer available. We managed to find some. The other one had 120 available and a very long lead time for any more.
If I were to guess, I would say that there will be some PCBs, heat sinks and driver chips available later this year but don't quote me on that.

John
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Offline rubel864

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, »
Thanks everyone for your comments. Good suggestions and will follow up in the store.
Jim