Author Topic: Some Spring cleaning Complete Ver 5 Express Controllers ***SOLD***  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
I have a few Express Controllers in the cases with cords for sale.  These are version 5 boards. These are the first three, I built these last season to run my Mega Tree and snow fall wall but since I’m changing over to smart strings, I no longer need them.   They all have an aluminum bracket on the back that is threaded 8-32 and can accept ½ or ¾ EMT pipe brackets as shown or you can also use the clamp bracket as shown.  I have a long aluminum bar .75”x1.00”x 6’ mounted to two stakes and the boxes just clamp on to them.  All of the Input AC cords are 3 prong and are 3‘ in length with strain reliefs.  These are pretty heavy assembled about 10 lbs each due to the cables and case.  Cost does not include shipping.   I’ll put the others up once these sell.  Raising money to buy the strings from Ray.

PM if interested.

This first one has SPT2 Wire and Plugs the wires are labeled and clear heat shrink put over them so it will last. Wire length is 14” $100.00  ***SOLD***

The second one has 3 pronged female plugs wires are labeled and clear heat shrink put over them. Wire length is 18” $120.00 ***SOLD***

The third one has 3 pronged female plugs with Wire length is 24” $125.00 ***SOLD***

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Sell Pending on First controller.

Offline OneHotRT59

PM sent for #2

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Sale pending for #2

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Controller# 2 sold
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Controller# 1 Sold
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Controller #3 still available.

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
Some Spring cleaning Complete Ver 5 Express Controllers
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, »
I'm glad I was able to purchase the first controller from you Rod. The additional machining for the rear bracket and detail to the labeling is phenomenal. If I had the money I would've bought the 3rd one from you.
Sebastian from California

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm glad I was able to purchase the first controller from you Rod. The additional machining for the rear bracket and detail to the labeling is phenomenal. If I had the money I would've bought the 3rd one from you.

Thanks for the kind words Sebastian great meeting up with and talking shop with a fellow DLA'er.  Wife and co-workers don't understand the passion and fun of "Blinky Flashy".  <la..

Offline Segull

Rod I see you changed two led's for 5V & 3.3V to red & yellow respectively. I like that, seems it would work really well for a quick glance to identify. And yes I like you setup very nice.
Good luck on your sale, but from looks of it you are doing great.  :)

Joe

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Rod I see you changed two led's for 5V & 3.3V to red & yellow respectively. I like that, seems it would work really well for a quick glance to identify. And yes I like you setup very nice.
Good luck on your sale, but from looks of it you are doing great.  :)

Joe

Thanks Joe,

I changed the LED's like you said I could identify what was going on in the dark with each controller just in-case there is a problem.  It has happened with other controllers (not Lynx).

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
pm sent for controller #3
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
pm sent for controller #3

Sorry all the controllers are sold but I have a couple more that I will post the picture up soon.