Store > Finished COOPS

Lynx Wireless DMX Coop

<< < (41/41)

RJ:
I sent the replacements all out early this week and would expect them to be getting there in the next few days. If by Tuesday anyone is without their units please PM me and let me know or I will be moving this coop to the finished coop section. I had a couple that have not paid shipping but I have sent them pm's and such so I will hang on to there shippments until I hear from them.

I have a few people wanting what I have left. There is not that many but once I get this listed as finished I can post and let them have them. Until I post they are not avaliable so please don't PM me for them until that time.

RJ

WWNF911:
Oops!!   :-[

Been distracted lately. Everything arrived on Wednesday. The box was crushed but the ends held this time. I think the only difference was last time it got wet. I have a theory that all the flat rate boxes get shipped together. Normally, I don't think this would be a problem. However, I think that when the smaller boxes are put in among the other larger flat rate boxes then things start to get crushed. My theory is that the larger boxes being flat rate can be very heavy and this causes the other boxes to get crushed.

Thanks so much for the replacements and all the care/ re-enforcement on the package.

I really appreciate it!

Leon

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOops!!   :-[

Been distracted lately. Everything arrived on Wednesday. The box was crushed but the ends held this time. I think the only difference was last time it got wet. I have a theory that all the flat rate boxes get shipped together. Normally, I don't think this would be a problem. However, I think that when the smaller boxes are put in among the other larger flat rate boxes then things start to get crushed. My theory is that the larger boxes being flat rate can be very heavy and this causes the other boxes to get crushed.

Thanks so much for the replacements and all the care/ re-enforcement on the package.

I really appreciate it!

No Problem I want everyone happy and anyone ordering that many wireless devices on a coop it would be a crime for them to not to have wireless at all!

RJ

Leon

--- End quote ---

tlh:
Hey, RJ-
Got the two transmitter boards yesterday to complete the package.  I really appreciate all you do to make this hobby a reality.  Best,
Terry

jnealand:
I have now built all my wireless stuff and have everything working.  It is exciting.  I have a few extra boards LE & EX/RX that I can still do, but I can see that I am going to want to do more.  I would urge you to do another wireless PCB coop.  My priority now is getting my sequencing done, but if that goes reasonably well, I have lights and room to expand my layout, but would need board availability.  I'm not talking about a full parts coop, just a board coop.  I'm assuming I can find the parts if I decide I have the time, but boards are much harder to come by with a longer lead time.  Thanks for all you do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version