Store > Finished COOPS

Closed - This is NOT really a COOP

(1/4) > >>

memphislights:
This is not a COOP.  As odd as that might sound.  This "non coop" will close when everything is "claimed" or by the 5/17 (Sunday).

I think that I will have a lot of power supplies (200-250W ATX), 18ga pc power cords, and pentium heatsinks.  I'll also have a few printer cables as I strip them down.

If anyone is interested, I will be getting rid of these for the cost of shipping.
Just trying to be green and recycle what I can.

-----------------------------------------------------------
OK, here's the deal.

I have the following...

23 ATX 200-250W that you can hotwire
4 AT 145-250W with switches
14 non-standard 145W where you have to hotwire a 3 pin connector
1 non-standard Dell
132 Power cords

Box of heatsinks.  I will cound these later today.

I would like to limit the power supplies to 4 per person, and the power cords to 32  per person, at least until I know that more people ARE NOT interested.  I had better limit heatsinks to 10 for now as well.  I just want to spread stuff around a bit. 

Shipping:

Because of the weight and the size of the power supplies, it will be cheaper to send these via Fedex ground.  The cords can fit 32 in a USPS regular flat rate box.

Payment:
Payment will be via Paypal of course.
One box of cords will cost $11 to ship.  This already includes the paypal fees.
The power supply shipping will need to be calculated on a indiviual basis.

If you could also add your zip code to the posts, that will help me alot to calculate the shipping.

DISCLAIMER:
No hoarding.
Quantities are limited.
Even though the list below shows more than the "allowable" quantities,  if there is enough interest, these quantities will be limited to the above mentioned quantities, NOT the "requested" tauntity.

A certain number of people made requests when this was in the "for sale" section, and they have been included in the queue.  If they could please re-post here, it would help me.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
NamePower SuppliesPower CordsHeatsinksPaidShippedTotal4213230+Limit43210Vairmoose4240x5/11REM440x5/11Wjgiles50300dropped offWbbb12160x5/11MrChristmas20000320x5/11Claytor19990010x 5/11Grossg400x5/11dmaccole2120x 5/14PJNMCT400x5/12iowian4160x5/11gizmo0280x5/1131swford202x5/112913212

That is it for power cords.

abell:
What's left? I am very interested.

grossg:
This isn't really an answer to a coop.  But I'm helping take stuff for the cost of shipping.  ;D

4 power supplies please.

REM:
Much appreciated memphis!  Could you please add 4 power cords to mine?  Thanks.  --Ron

vairmoose:
thanks for this opporunity. 

To pin down the numbers, Please put me in for:

4 power supplies     (at least one with the switch)
           24 power cords

Larry.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version