Author Topic: Get a FREE 20 GB onlilne cloud storage drive for sequence backup.  (Read 1246 times)

Offline MrChristmas2000

First I will say I don't work for this company, I just believe it is a good deal for everybody.

You can get 15GB of  free online cloud storage which is more than dropbox starts you with. For everyone that you get

to sign up on your behalf you get an additional 5GB of storage. It's great to keep those sequences backed up to the cloud.

If you would use the following link to sign up we both benefit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You need to perform 3 quick steps in order to complete the signup.

First create an account. Second you need to install the client on your system. Lastly you need to acknowledge the welcome e-mail.

The cloud drive works just like dropbox including sharing of files and folders.

There is a client for iPhones and Android phones as well.

Please don't forget to respond to the e-mail verification (may end up in your spam box).

Thanks and Enjoy.

MrChristmas2000
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, by MrChristmas2000 »

Offline mkozik1

• Monroe, GA 30655
Thanks MrChristmas2000 - Nice thing is there is no limit on the upload so long as you use the app!  100mb if using the website.  Add a device and get 5GB immediately!!
- Mark

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
When I first saw this post I thought a spammer had posted it. I was about to delete it and the account but I took a look and saw it was from a active member.

besides that if you have a lot of pictures flickr now has 1TB of free storage for your photos

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline MrChristmas2000

rrowan,

Thank you for checking it out. Lots of moderators never look at what is posted. I wouldn't have posted if I didn't think it was a good FREE deal.

Have you signed up for the space? They could cut it off just like dropbox did after they had been initially giving away large space in the beginning. I missed out on some of their give aways.

BTW, Thanks to mkozik1 for the extra space.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, by MrChristmas2000 »

Offline MrChristmas2000

Just wanted to thank everybody that has tried the new cloud service so far.

I hope you have found it as useful as I have. I have drop box but getting the 15GB of storage to start with and an additional 5GB for each friend that signs up is so much better than dropbox. It even has most of the same features that dropbox has.

I just want to remind people as they signup to use this storage please do check your e-mail and confirm the message requesting confirmation.

Enjoy.

MrChristmas2000

Offline gatorengineer

• Facebook link
I use a different website.  It only has 10GB free, but I pay the fee to get unlimited online storage.  I use that because of the ENORMOUS amount of pictures my wife takes.  Plus I have about 500GB of work data I back up too.  It's much easier since I can put it in one spot and not worry about it.  Finally, my laptop is going away in September when the Note 3 comes out, so I want all my data from it saved to the cloud. 

Obviously my situation is much different than most, but it might be helpful for someone.

If you are interested, look for an unlimited online storage with casa in the name.

Offline MrChristmas2000

I want to thank everybody that has opened their new cloud storage account. I hope you have also been able to get some of your friends to sign up and increased your storage size as well.

I have noticed that there are a couple of people that may have missed the confirmation e-mail. It is the last step in setting up your account.

If you have not received the confirmation e-mail here is a quick way to have it resent to you, be sure to check  your junk mail folder because some mail cllients dump these confirmation e-mails in there.

1. Log into your account.

2. Click on your user name in the upper right corner of the page and select Manage Profile

3. Click on the Verify link next to your primary email address

If you still do not receive your verification email, please contact support.

Again thanks for those that have signed up.

P.S. If you have not installed the client you are missing out on 15GB of cloud storage.

Offline MrChristmas2000

Bump.

The initial capacity of the free cloud storage has been increased to 20 GB.

I've seen several people loose their sequences and that's too bad when you can get such a large amount of free online backup storage.

Again if you would use the following link to sign up we both benefit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginr=exl8Ed

Thanks

Offline Dennis Cherry

• Maryville, Tennessee
    • Video's of Computerized Lights
Are they going to increase existing users?
2013 videos now available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MrChristmas2000

I have not seen anything about them doing that.

They may have done it and not notified anybody because I seem to have had a small increase but I can't say for sure.

How ever you look at it it's a pretty good deal and the add on for you sharing is a whole lot more than dropbox for sure.