Author Topic: Impressive Halloween Show - Not mine  (Read 1091 times)

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Impressive Halloween Show - Not mine
« on: October 19, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline jeffcoast

Re: Impressive Halloween Show - Not mine
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, »
Wasn't that someone that posts on here? I know I've seen that house before, along with some other songs from Nightmare before Christmas.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Offline keitha43

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, »
I think it may be Cracker over on the lightorama forum. While I have had 1 singing face since 2008 because I saw one in 2007. Cracker was the 1st I saw do 4.

Offline pk

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, »
That is impressive.  Wow

Offline TAdamsOK

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, »
It is Cracker.  Good call!  Very impressive.  I shudder to think of what he has spent on CCR's.  Looks like his upper and lower roof lines and edges of the house are lined with them.

All this Halloween stuff getting any one else antsy to start setting up the Christmas shows as well?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, by TAdamsOK »

Offline jem5136

• Lights of the Night
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, »
Yup thats Cracker alright! His has been busy posting videos of his 2011 display today. I saw on the LOR forums that he had to get 6 CCRs for just the roof lines, and I'm not sure what he used to line the rest of the house with, but they arn't CCRs, but that seems like a but much for me :D But his displays are amazing. And he doesn't do an animated Christmas display, he only does a Halloween display. So those CCRs and all of the DMX RGB lights are only going to be used for 1 week out of the entire year, because he only runs his display for about the week before Halloween, which is around this time.
2011 Plans:
   - Second year for dimmable animation
   - 184 Channels of Blinky Flashy :D
   - 8 RGB Flood Lights
It's gonna be fun!! :D

Offline jeffcoast

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login here is one of his 2011 videos, pretty neat. Does anyone know if he has anything over the CCRs or if that is just them?
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Offline mokeefe

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login here is one of his 2011 videos, pretty neat. Does anyone know if he has anything over the CCRs or if that is just them?

Well, if anyone stayed up late last night and saw the LMFAO performance at the end of the American Music Awards you probably immediately recognized something familiar.  They used the animated faces from the video above (almost 8 million views, BTW!).  Doesn't look like they made any effort to synchronize the animation though. Here's a YouTube vid of the performance (there are others, just search for "LMFAO American Music Awards").

-Mike