Author Topic: SS Coop  (Read 3109 times)

Offline Ralph A

Re: SS Coop
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, »
Hey I can quit anytime I want to, when I run out of money, time or effort! ;D

Offline onesmoothhead

• Listen to the Lights New Mexico
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, »
no you can not quit.  but the Picket 3 is a better buy on Ebay.  First do a search for Picket2 and read all on this site. You will need more than the Picket and Mouser does sell one, but there are kits for better money. I  think go with a picket3 instead of a two or PM the people on the list to program PICs.  Good luck and if you need links PM me.  Good luck and have a great time.

Kevin/onesmoothhead

Offline remixsam

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, »
I think this is the answer i was looking for... I ordered PCB and Case in the Co-Op but I am not sure what/where the other parts are from... 

Thanks Tbone!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, that one will work and is currently the only one available.  Remember that coop is for the board only.  You will still need to order the parts from Mouser.  Yes, you will need to get the processor flashed or purchase a Picket3 and do it yourself.  If you intend to get serious about this hobby, owning a programmer is pretty much a necessity and is not a big investment.

Offline tbone321

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, »
You are welcome.  If you are not sure where to order the parts just go up on the WIKI and select the dongle from the selection on the right.  Once you get there you will see a link under the dongel related options that says Mouser direct. Seecting it will take you to the mouser website and put you in the dongle project that has all of the needed parts already selected.  Just select how many kits that you want and head on to the checkout screen.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving