Author Topic: S O L D LE for sale  (Read 1122 times)

Offline zwiller

S O L D LE for sale
« on: January 23, 2012, »
Fully assembled and tested LE v2 for sale.  No case or cords...  Used for 3 seasons.  I am selling this because this version has a voltage reg that does not like the cold (<32F) and I have a replacement kit on deck in the coop.  I recommend this one to someone in a warmer climate.  Still works fine in cold weather if you wire a c9 in the enclosure as I did in the past. 

$75 shipped to you.  PM for details.  Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, by zwiller »
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline FireMedic4Christ

Re: LE for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, »
Being still relative new to the LEs, can give a short summary of the differences between v2 and the current v5.

Brian

Offline zwiller

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Above is the breakdown of the versions. I should point out that I have programmed this one with the latest firmware. Personally I don't see radical differences especially in use. I think the main difference is one dmx out.  This means you can't run another dmx when running it wireless.  I run both v4 and v5 LEs in my show with a v1 dongle.

Beauty of this one is it's assembled programmed and tested.  If you are unsure you could successfully assemble one then this is the way to go. 

Willing to throw in a v2 dongle pcb so a beginner could get started right away.
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, »
sold pm sent and paypal
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login