Author Topic: Help with Audacity  (Read 2057 times)

Offline arw01

Re: Help with Audacity
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, »
I'm game, I just put beats only onto about 35 seconds of this is halloween in LSP 2.8,

ended up with 7 or so songs at Christmas, plan to add another 7 or so this year maybe some more, fix a few things in the other ones.  One of the features I love about LSP is the macros.  I can add elements to the yard, draw them in, add the elements to the layers, regenerate the macro and done.

I would third the don't do a monolithic sequence.  I find it hard to keep slogging through a LOOOONG one, I like under 3 minute songs, adjusted if necessary, so that I can bounce around a little bit so it's not so monotonous doing a sequence.

I also find it helpful to just go through doing the beats and save that as a distinct copy and then work on a new copy for adding effects in.  Makes it easier to share them too at different stages of completion.

What's the quickie way to blend two tracks together, right now I just silence one down, but would like to do more the mixed together for a couple short segments.

Was also thinking of doing mixed in movie song trivia with voice overs between songs to vary things up a bit, and will likely do the different themes different nights next year..

Alan