Author Topic: How to setup timing marks for multiple targets  (Read 575 times)

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Here is a short video tutorial that will explain the process of being able to enter timing marks into a file without having to go through the GUI. I find it faster when I am i am reading timing marks from Audacity and loading them into Nutcracker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One thing i forgot to mention in the video, spaces and new lines can be in any order. I find if i make a file with one line per row, it goes the fastest.

For example, using the video's example of 3 models per timing mark

<tr><td>11.5</td>     <td></td>     <td></td>     <td></td>     <td></td>  </tr>

instead of

<tr>
     <td>11.5</td>
     <td></td>
     <td></td>
     <td></td>
     <td></td>
  </tr>

So I would edit the file and add say 20 new lines
 <tr><td>11.5</td>     <td></td>     <td></td>     <td></td>     <td></td>  </tr>

Now i go through and edit the old value of 11.5 seconds and put in what i really want. makes editing very fast. Save the xml file and reopen it in xLights and you will see all the new rows show up.

As I mentioned in the video, i will be building some utilities to help do this for you. I am not sure if i get it done before the Academy July 12th.

thanks
sean
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login