Author Topic: order problem with WLC  (Read 1383 times)

Offline grumpy2076

order problem with WLC
« on: January 20, 2012, »
Has any one hade any problems with ordrering from WLC, i ordered 3 boxes and its been a month and they still havent sent my whats its going to cost for shipping, ive sent them 3 emails now and only got 1 response saying ill be getting to order this week and that was 3 weekks ago.
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
Re: order problem with WLC
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, »
I have spent close to $1000 with Chris (WLC Ventures) and not had any problems.

Chris is a one man operation and does it in his spare time, but he has been extremely busy and attempting to catch up on orders from his break around Christmas. His username is g2ktcf at DLA but he is mainly at DIYC with the same username.

P.S. I emailed him about a week ago and he was waiting for a shipment of CG-1500 enclosures.
-Brian
-------------
2017 - Complete makeover, let's just say it's gonna be a few pixels.

2016 - Grad School Stinks :(
2015 - 16' Megatree, 8' MidiTrees, 8' MegaWreath, 6' Snowflake Spinners, Zwilluminariesâ„¢

Our Display Videos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline grumpy2076

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, »
coll thanks for the reply
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, »
I believe he sends you the actual shipping quote once he is ready to ship.

I order some enclosures and also some vampire plugs ... and the vampire plugs won't be in for 2-3 months cause its a pre-order ... but I've heard that same as above.

I think you just have to trust that this works, but its not a retail experience.

I'm not worried about it because I don't even have my LE kits yes, let alone have them built.  Then the enclosures and cords are the last thing for me.

I totally understand your concerns.

I heard he works out on an oil rig.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, »
the express forum isn't really the place to discuss an order from a vendor.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!