Author Topic: LSH Understanding DIY Controllers & Floods Workshop in Houston, TX  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
The Lone Star Holidays group in Houston, TX is putting on a workshop about DIY controllers and The Mighty-Mini Flood system on February 6th, 2010. Anyone who would like to attend is welcome, just please register at the link below so we know how many people to expect.

Understanding DIY Controllers + The DIY Mighty-Mini Flood
with Ron Allison and David Moore

We'll start with a presentation, followed by demos on how to configure controllers and a Lynx/LOR/d-Light network running Vixen and Light Show Pro. Ron Allison will then assemble a Lynx controller from start to finish. We'll also fit in a demo of the Mighty-Mini flood lights.

The workshop runs from 12pm until 5pm on Saturday, Feb 6th, 2010.

Registration is $5 and includes snacks, pizza, drinks and handouts. You must be registered in order to attend the workshop. You can sign-up online:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This workshop is being held at the following location:
27719 Nelson St
Spring, TX 77373

Be sure to print a map (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) before you head over, we are in the back of the neighborhood. Look for the LSH sign and the blue mailbox. If you get lost or need assistance, you can call us at 713-864-4921.

Thank you.

Ron Allison

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Hi Ron,

Sounds great, sadly slightly out of my driving area :D

What is a Might-Mini Flood?

Pictures, Links???

Thanks

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Cool! 

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
Hey Rick,

The Mighty Mini Flood is a board developed by Frank over on DIYC.  David Moore built a number of them and used them in his show this year.  They provided a great amount of color wash for his home which you can see in his videos.  He's on this site as dmoore  and in the current coop for 16 LEs!

Here's a link to the board information over at DIYC:

Ron

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Ok Thanks Ron

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline b_legg

Wow, I don't know if I could make it 8.8 miles.  :P

I'll see you guys there!

Brian

If it ain't broke, just gimme a minute!

Offline travailen

I live in Missouri City, Texas and am planning on attending. Anybody in this area interested in car pooling to Spring?