Author Topic: 2014 Coop Poll  (Read 4627 times)

Offline Iced

Re: 2014 Coop Poll
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2014, »
Any chance someone will start an SSR4 coop?  I would like to try and get about anywhere between 50 and 75 PCBs.  I have 3 Freestyles and a big project ahead! :o

Offline Rainlover

• Coop Admin
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any chance someone will start an SSR4 coop?  I would like to try and get about anywhere between 50 and 75 PCBs.  I have 3 Freestyles and a big project ahead! :o
There will be a SSR4 coop.

John
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Offline Iced

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2014, »
Great!  Thx John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline danj

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, »
I plan to buy one of everything I need to get started using SSCs this year.  I have already participated in the hub coop--2 active hubs.  I will buy SSCs and an ETD, also.  Haven't decided how many SSCs yet, though.  Still thinking about whether I want to drive a new MT using multiple SSCs or 2 E682s....
LOR user with 16 AC channels
E682 user with 360 RGB channels

Offline tbone321

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2014, »
If you are looking into a megatree, you may want to look at the Zeus.  Think of it as a 16 output SSC with each output individually controllable.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline danj

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2014, »
Thanks tbone.  I will do some research in the wiki on the Zeus.  Actually I think I might just put my toes in the water this year and buy only a few SSCs to run my arches, which lend themselves more to local controllers than something like a MT.  I may use my E682 plus another E682 to run my MT.  But the Zeus might do that in lieu of having to buy another E682.  More reading for me!!  thx
LOR user with 16 AC channels
E682 user with 360 RGB channels

Offline tindivall

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2014, »
Been MIA for a while and missed out on this poll... however I noticed that the item I am in need of (SSC) was one of the ones it seems a lot of others are needing as well.   Looking at past COOP's the last one for SSC was done in April of 2013.    I would imagine that based off the results of this poll that there will be another done at some point, I am just curious to know if there is any type of eta on when as I would like to get some in order to have a halloween display this year.

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been MIA for a while and missed out on this poll... however I noticed that the item I am in need of (SSC) was one of the ones it seems a lot of others are needing as well.   Looking at past COOP's the last one for SSC was done in April of 2013.    I would imagine that based off the results of this poll that there will be another done at some point, I am just curious to know if there is any type of eta on when as I would like to get some in order to have a halloween display this year.

you should put out a WTB (want to buy) request in the forum.

With the introduction of zeus, some people may not be using all of the SSCs they've built in the past.  Also, there are earlier versions (v1 and v2) can could be picked up for someone and then upgraded to v3 with minor soldering changes.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro