Author Topic: ebay nightmare  (Read 3192 times)

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: ebay nightmare
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2014, »
Final update.   The buyer was given 12 original sequences from my 2008 show which better matches a smaller show setup.     I explained how the music needed to be purchased and this was just the rights to adapt these sequences and no support or guarantees whatsoever were included.    I provided a private Dropbox link to a zip file.   Buyer agreed to drop the case after the download was completed and did so.    All is well, but I did learn a lot in the process.   
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline arw01

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2014, »
In the end a good resolution, personally I think we should all share more sequences in the hobby as it makes us better in the long run.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Offline drlucas

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2014, »
That's a ton of drama. Glad its behind you. Can I get the other 28 sequences from you now? I'll PM you my ftp site and you can just upload them for me.

Kidding!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's not nice to joke but wow did you ever go above and beyond to try and resolve this. Thanks for sharing the experience. I'll stick to the forums around here and save eBay for buying my power supplies and other misc components.

The great thing about these communities is there are so many good people to help resolve any issues we may run into.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -