Author Topic: Not getting Coop Emails  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Mimir

Re: Not getting Coop Emails
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, »
I too am grateful for the time and effort that RJ and the other her coop managers put in to save us money. Not to mention the assembly manuals, tech support, initial design and programming. Beta testing, hand holding, occasional driving out of their way to help out a fellow members. This is a great bunch of people! I applaud you all! I hope someday I can give back (or give forward) the same effort.

John

Offline Christmas.joe

• Listen To Those Lights!
Re: Not getting Coop Emails
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, »
I am very grateful for all the volunteer work and the coops.  My concern was not about how the coops are run; it was a system issue of not getting emails and I couldn't seem to get it resolved.  I'm completely in agreement on how first come first serve, is at the moment, the best option considering all that RJ and other supporters have stated.  RJ and the coop managers do their best to keep the demand fed and if we get in line when the food is gone, well then it's gone.

I spend way too much time on this stuff for my own good, but since I'm addicted I get the shakes and start mumbling like a Grinch if I don't get my daily dose of DLA and hope I catch the Coop I want when I see it.

Thanks for all the work and savings.

<pop..
First Live Show 2011 Success Is Good!
12,000 Lights 32 Channel
Alabama