Author Topic: Possible Show For 2012  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Christmas.joe

• Listen To Those Lights!
Re: Possible Show For 2012
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like the mix, nice sequence. What is the mix and is the music available for DL anywhere?

The name of the song is Techno Kracker

$0.99 download here

And you can also hear the entire song at this link.

It's a difficult song to sequence, and it is very fast.  If you have a lot of channels you should get some good results.  I find on fast beats, you need separate lights to come on for each beat and not have the same lights go on-off-off; in the real world the lights have to actually go out before they can come back on to be effective.  Just a little tip on my part.

I use at least 5 Beat Channels when I sequence.  I play it very slowly to find the beat within the other beats that make up this and other songs. 

I haven't even started the Mega Tree yet; it will be the easiest anyway, and I'm still figuring out how to get all this put together.  In my case, it would be a heavy upfront expense to make it happen this year.  I only have half the song BEATEN out and I haven't done all that I want to do in what you have seen.  I figure this song, using Vixen, will take a year to complete and that includes setup and final sequencing.

<pop..

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, by Christmas.joe »
First Live Show 2011 Success Is Good!
12,000 Lights 32 Channel
Alabama

Offline Christmas.joe

• Listen To Those Lights!
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, »
Also I have been working on another version of Nutcracker...an arrangement by Matthew Pablo called Crackernut.  This one seemed a little dark and could be a great arrangement for those who do Halloween and Christmas.  I think it would be alright for Christmas if this is the kind of theme one is interested in.

Here is the link to listen if you're interested...

This one is free if you want it...go here and download his music for free and if you want; DONATE to his effort if so compelled to do so.  But most of his stuff is free for the one who finds it.  He has a whole library to download and it's free as well.

P.S.  I was going to have him personally remix a couple of songs, but he is too talented for my cheap asking price.  $100 wasn't enough and I don't blame him, this is how he makes his living and I'm just too cheap  <fp.

<pop..

First Live Show 2011 Success Is Good!
12,000 Lights 32 Channel
Alabama

Offline therealbigjim

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2012, »
Thx for the link , i like both versions maybe I will become inspired and start sequencing.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"