Author Topic: Message from dlhoppe (Bobcat Device Developer) --- Farewell  (Read 2752 times)

Offline dlhoppe

I will be ending my involvement in these excellent DLA products by JR. Learning and experiencing what it takes to design and build these things was lots of fun. I will miss it. Actually, I shouldn't say I won't be around at all, I just won't be able to help with new design and support.

I also will be setting up some posts in the "for sale" topic soon. There are some things I have that might be of interested to some.

If anyone is curious, the reason I'm leaving is because of a serious health condition.

Thanks,
Dave
(dlhoppe)

P.S.
Mike,  I'll check with you offline soon
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, by dlhoppe »

Offline tmcteer

Dave,

Thanks for all your hard work making the DMX tester a success. I wish you well and God speed.

Tom

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
Dave,

Hate to hear that you will be leaving our forum. Hopefully time will heal and allow you to return back someday.  We'll miss you, thanks for everything you've done for the community!

Duane

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Hi Dave,

So sorry to hear you have to leave. But more importantly I hope your condition improves and you can do things you want to do.

Take care and best wishes

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline caretaker

Dave,

Thanks for all you have contributed to us here at DLA and my prayers go out to you for your health problems.
Jeff Squires

Offline Rainlover

• Coop Admin
Dave,
May God bless you and help you through this tough time.
Thank you for your contributions to our community. You will be missed.

John
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
Hi Dave,

I wish you good luck, sorry to hear of your health condition. May God be with you,

Bill

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
Dave thank you for your contribution and support of others.  Please post and let us know if you we can help you in any way.  I'll pray for you and your family in your time of need.

Ron

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Dave,

You will certainly be missed from the forum, your contributions have been great!!

But get better very soon!!!

Steve
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Dave,

So sorry to hear that. Thanks for all you have done. GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.

Scott
Frisco TX.
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos

Offline dudehenry3

So sorry to hear that. Thanks for all you have done. GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.
"Where ever you are going... Never take an Idiot with you, as you can always find one when you get there’’

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Sorry to hear that Dave. I wish you the best and hope all turns out alright. Thanks for your contributions. I for one was helped tremendously by them.

-Paul
Leesburg, FL

Offline tbone321

Thanks for all you have done for us and I'm glad to hear that you will still be around in some ways.  I'm sorry to here about your health condition and my prayers are with you and your family.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Dave,

You have been in the 1% group here at DLA and you efforts to help people has been outstanding. I truely hope things work out beyond you hopes and you can be back to see us soon!

If there is anything I or the group can do for you please do nto hesistate to let us know.

I will truely miss you in time you are away.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline JerryPlak

I like also say, So sorry to hear that. Thanks for all you have done. GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.
Jerry Plak