Author Topic: LED Strobes - **SOLD**  (Read 961 times)

Offline meman

LED Strobes - **SOLD**
« on: February 04, 2012, »
I've got 19 of the LED Strobes sold by CDI (C9 base). Had an even 20, but went all Dr Frankenstien on one trying to see if they could be modified to fit my needs. They can't, so I'm letting the whole lot go for $100 + shipping. The box weighs 4lb, so shipping will be around $15. PM me with address if interested and I will respond with total cost for a paypal transaction /w shipping. 

DISCLAIMER - I let Paul @ CDI know that I was not happy with these lights by any stretch of the imagination and offered several tips for improvement that may make them more competitive with LED strobes sold by other vendors. His response was that "I sell a ton of these". Return shipping and a 20% restocking fee wasn't acceptable to me, so I'm looking to DUMP these on someone who is familiar with them AND likes them. If you own these already and are happy with their performance, please make me an offer...my loss could be your gain. Caveat emptor.

Thanks,
Mike E.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, by meman »

Offline knguyen916

Re: LED Strobes - NEW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, »
fyi you can still get a set of 20 for about the same price + shipping @ creative displays

For 20 it's $99 + shipping. Use code CDIFAN10 for 10% discount. Your asking for about thee same price but for 19.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've got 19 of the LED Strobes sold by CDI (C9 base). Had an even 20, but went all Dr Frankenstien on one trying to see if they could be modified to fit my needs. They can't, so I'm letting the whole lot go for $100 + shipping. The box weighs 4lb, so shipping will be around $15. PM me with address if interested and I will respond with total cost for a paypal transaction /w shipping. 

Thanks,
Mike E.

Offline meman

Re: LED Strobes - NEW
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, »
Great, and now theres a 10% discount.  My total cost was $126.75 for this little experiment....make me a reasonable offer. $90 + shipping anyone?