Author Topic: Mad Russian - my second sequence  (Read 716 times)

Offline drlucas

Mad Russian - my second sequence
« on: December 08, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once I work out the bugs I'll post the XML file to share.
I thought all my models would be the same as it was a cut and paste across the majority of them. I must of missed a few things. Will be tweaking tomorrow night and  maybe at my lunch hour too :)

Anyways I noticed the txt file in the songs folder was only marked up until the 70th second so I went into Audacity and tried my luck. All in all it turned out ok.

Cheers.
Ryan
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline knguyen916

Re: Mad Russian - my second sequence
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, »
Thanks for sharing. Wish I made the jump to smart strings. I'm missing out. What type of strings where you using? was this done in LSP?

I thought all my models would be the same as it was a cut and paste across the majority of them. I must of missed a few things. Will be tweaking tomorrow night and  maybe at my lunch hour too :)

Anyways I noticed the txt file in the songs folder was only marked up until the 70th second so I went into Audacity and tried my luck. All in all it turned out ok.

Cheers.
Ryan

Offline smeighan

• Patron Member
    • Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, »

Cheers.
Ryan

very nice ryan!

sean
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drlucas

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, »
For the tree I used flexstrips. The rest of the house is 12mm nodes zip tied down on PVC with two exceptions. Arches and windows are PVC that is drilled out with nodes poked through.

Used a bit of different pieces of software. HLS for the candy canes and deer on the lawn and then overlayed the pixels using nutcracker.

Should be very easy for me to share the XML file from nutcracker on this in the future.

Thanks for sharing. Wish I made the jump to smart strings. I'm missing out. What type of strings where you using? was this done in LSP?

Cheers.
Ryan
-Ryan Lucas-

Offline drlucas

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, »
Here is the rgb and madrussian xml files I used to create this with. I can share the hls file if anyone wants the other effects too...

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, by drlucas »
-Ryan Lucas-

Offline Danbe

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, »
Very nice Ryan!Thanks for sharing.