Author Topic: Another Noobie Needs Help  (Read 2889 times)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: Another Noobie Needs Help
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How about setting one channel to 125 and then do a copy all channel events to clipboard and then move to another channel and use the paste all channel events from clipboard. Of course right clicking on the channel name to get those options.

Rick R.

That only works when you have all the events in the current channel already on and set to the intensity that you want.

If only Vixen had a copy to end function like LOR.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, »
control-down arrow or control-shift down arrow perhaps?  Of course you need to highlight the events you wish to change.  And as you might expect the control/control-shift up arrow increases intensity.

Greg

The problem is you can not highlight a whole line and change only the things that are on, I've tried that and Vixen just makes every time period be on at the intensity that I set.  My thought is to try to use one of the boolean paste functions, but nothing I have tried seems to do the trick.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline prof

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, »
If you click on the Change drawing intensity button and set it to 50% then right click on the channel name and select All events to full intensity it will set the level at 50%
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, by prof »

Offline Greg

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, »
control-down arrow or control-shift down arrow perhaps?  Of course you need to highlight the events you wish to change.  And as you might expect the control/control-shift up arrow increases intensity.

Greg

The problem is you can not highlight a whole line and change only the things that are on, I've tried that and Vixen just makes every time period be on at the intensity that I set.  My thought is to try to use one of the boolean paste functions, but nothing I have tried seems to do the trick.

Yeah the boolean and arithmetic paste functions are handy but too limited for our sophisticated needs.  I've often wished for an "If,Then, Else" paste function but then I'm also holding out for Fourier Transforms or at least differential equation support too.   ;D ;D ;D

Greg
....  Crazy, Toys in the attic, He is crazy  ....

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, »
If you click on the Change drawing intensity button and set it to 50% then right click on the channel name and select All events to full intensity it will set the level at 50%

Yup that works great. Thanks for posting. I didn't think of that one

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required