Author Topic: WTB - Lynx Combiner and 4 Port Passive Hub ***PURCHASED***  (Read 746 times)

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
I am in the market for a Lynx Combiner kit and a 4 Port Passive Hub kit from the recent COOP.  If you have an extra of each you can spare, I would be most grateful.  Thanks and best regards,
tlh/Terry
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, by tlh »

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
Re: WTB - Lynx Combiner and 4 Port Passive Hub
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, »
I think I can help you out...and I can pick up the lights I bought a few weeks ago!!  I'm working late tonight, so let me get up in the morning and search through the boxes, but I'm pretty sure I had extras and I'm not going as big on RGB as I was planning on, so wouldn't mind returning the favor!

Duane

Offline mykroft

• Restrictive
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, »
I could use one of each as well if you have extras after tlh...

Thanks
Myk

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think I can help you out...and I can pick up the lights I bought a few weeks ago!!  I'm working late tonight, so let me get up in the morning and search through the boxes, but I'm pretty sure I had extras and I'm not going as big on RGB as I was planning on, so wouldn't mind returning the favor!

Duane

Dude, I wish I had waited a little longer before pulling the trigger, as I could have saved shipping costs!  This group is very responsive, and I had another user PM me with some extras.  Payment has been made, so I am covered.  Myk indicated that he needed some, so you might get in touch with him to work out a deal.  Let me know when you're ready to pick up the lights.  Thanks again and take care,
tlh/Terry