Author Topic: ***SOLD***: 3 x Lynx Express v5 from previous Coop  (Read 849 times)

Offline knguyen916

Selling them for what I paid for them. Don't want to wait for the current coop and want it now? I have 3 complete sets, unopened, never been touched. I'm in a debate of moving slowly away from Christmas decorations so I might sell everything I own or change out my display for something new.

Asking $187.04 + shipping. Would like to sell them all to one person if possible, but if I need to split them up atleast it'll help USPS from belling up  <fp.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, by knguyen916 »

Offline barbotte

Re: FS: 3 x Lynx Express v5 from previous Coop
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, »
! would buy them but i thing RJ would be upset as i would need to get out of the co-oop unless he aprove it ...
also do you have wireless to go with them ??
cheer
thanks

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, »
I'm pretty sure RJ or even DLA has (oops meant no) no rule about requiring approval to be removed from a coop. A coop is a choice to be part of, if your plans change or you change your mind you can easily get out of one just as easily as you get into one. You shouldn't feel required to stay in a coop if your plans change. Anyhow, sale pending to another at the moment.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
! would buy them but i thing RJ would be upset as i would need to get out of the co-oop unless he aprove it ...
also do you have wireless to go with them ??
cheer
thanks
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, by knguyen916 »

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, »
The First post in the coop says any member can drop out until the coop closes. Why would I be upset? It is just less dad has to sort. We do the coops for the benefit of the users not for ours. 

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline barbotte

Re: FS: 3 x Lynx Express v5 from previous Coop **SOLD**
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, »
too late i guess .. look like they sold
cheer