Author Topic: CLOSED****SSC v2, Active Hub, Combiner, 4 Port Passive Hub, 16 port Passive Hub  (Read 75337 times)

Offline keitha43

Strange I was going to say my checksum was correct.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.

Offline tomwb301

Freebird,

Has all of the items shipped? I see many members have gotten theirs. As of yet I haven't. Is there a tracking number that the postal service might have given you.

tomwb301
Tom
Humble, Texas

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
Mine were waiting for me when I got home from vacation. Thanks for running this again Freebird!!

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
Has all of the items shipped? I see many members have gotten theirs. As of yet I haven't. Is there a tracking number that the postal service might have given you.

tomwb301
Information Quote from Freebird:
This is anUPDATE:  The rest of this week will be more sorting and packing.  I was informed by Mrs Claus that I have to spend the weekend on the ocean beach, So I will be taking the weekend off and get my batteries refreshed.  Next week more batches will be sent out.  Keep an eye on your emails, as when I print out the packing slip you should get notification
Hopefully this helps you, this is an insanly huge coop tons and tons of parts to sort, pack and ship :)   
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, by t.jo13 »

Offline peteandvanessa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What was your build time (first and last) ?

I'm waiting on 44 of them :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

JonB256,

I timed my build today. From start to finish (that's solder, cutting pigtails, flashing the firmware, then programming the start addresses, then inserting them in the pipe with caps and soldering the pigtails) it takes me 30 mins per SSC.
All worked first time  8)

Offline tbone321

Freebird,

tomwb301

If you look at the first page of this thread you will see a list of all of the members of this coop.  The last column shows which members have had their order shipped.  As of this post, yours has not shipped yet but as others have said, this was a huge coop and huge coops take time to complete.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
got mine last night when i came home.

thanks for the hard work!
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline MrChristmas2000

Freebird,

If you have come up short some of the 16 pin dual row headers for the hubs I know why.

Every one of my hubs had double the number of headers needed in each kit.

I would rathar have extras than be short but I bet you have come up short in finishing out your kits. The elves were overly efficient.  ;D

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
Freebird,

If you have come up short some of the 16 pin dual row headers for the hubs I know why.

Every one of my hubs had double the number of headers needed in each kit.

I would rathar have extras than be short but I bet you have come up short in finishing out your kits. The elves were overly efficient.  ;D

Yeah I saw the same so I have 4 extras if you need them.

Offline pk

• Patron Member
My package arrived Friday.  I am in the process of soldering now.  Thanks for managing this coop. 

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
ATTENTION ALL!!!  The pigtails that you have received and what was delivered from China are not what was requested. These pigtails are made of solid wire not stranded wire as RJ asked for.  I spoke to RJ and he informed me these were not a big deal but he is not happy they are not what was ordered.  They will still work.  Just note that they are not stranded.  Thanks to PK for bringing this to my attention. 
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
yeah... saw that. :(

just checked, and it is also the same problem with the recent AetherII kits as well.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline frankr

• Rocklin Lights
Not an issue with the Aethers since power is not going in over the cat 5. Worst case scenario is a broken wire and lost signal. With the SSC you could get a short and pop your fuse on the hub. Then spend a while trying to figure out what caused it...

Offline RJ

• Administrator
A short is not the issue. It would be a broken strand. I would just bend the pigtails short.

I will try to find out why the change and make sure we get the stranded on the next batch. it was the same company and part number just typical issue with having things made in china.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Freebird

I see you have shipped my order but I have not recieved a shipping # , I will wait for a couple of days if the package does not show up I will notify you.

Thanks for all your hard work GOD BLESS
Jeff