Author Topic: CLOSED****SSC v2, Active Hub, Combiner, 4 Port Passive Hub, 16 port Passive Hub  (Read 75341 times)

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Lineman,  Monday morning it goes out.  You probably wont get your notification until then, 
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline gsxrgirl7

Got my package the other day, active hub built, passive hubs built and almost all SSCs built.  Thanks so much!!  Almost ready for a Ray Wu order!!!   <la..
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"
Helen Keller

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
ESD SSC v2 number 2000 packed tonight!!!

Oh Did I mention that in one of those packets was placed the GOLDEN TICKET???

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, by Freebird »

Offline gsxrgirl7

Well I know I wasn't the lucky one with the golden ticket at least I don't think...  So what does the lucky golden ticket win??
Helen Keller

Offline maffeirw

• Patron Member
Got mine yesterday - now I just need to check them out and start building (and order some more strings ;D).  Thank you for all your hard work on this coop. It is appreciated by all of us.
Luceat lux vestra

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Great Job!!!!
Thank you so much for doing this coop I know it was a lot of work!

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
No problem at all RJ. 

Had a member PM me and asked why I would manage this large of a coop.  My response was this:

With every little part I put into a bag it means someones light is going to turn on, bringing a smile to someone elses face.  So I'm helping bring smiles to the world and happiness to people.  Every little part it will bring 100 times the happiness of those looking at the lights dance etc.  Some people have many talents like sequencing, or electronic troubleshooting help, or just the raw talent and vision to see how to make things go blinky, what I have to offer is my time and the ability to count to 2000.  Thats why I do it.  Bringing smiles to the worlds faces is what we are all doing here.  That is our ultimate goal.

NOTE everyone.  All packages should ship out this week if the post office dosent ban me.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, by Freebird »

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager

Offline gsxrgirl7

Well hooked up etherdongle to active hub, to SSC, to a short strip of smart string nodes that Steve Gase donated to me at the academy; used the smart string utility and programmed the short strip, and tested in x lights and LSP!!  We have blinky!!!!   <la..
Thanks so much!!!!!
Helen Keller

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
great news!! you are well under way.  time for some sequencing. :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline animal

Great coop Freebird!!!!!

Please thank Elf inspector 38 for me.
                                                <la..

animal  <res.

Offline gsxrgirl7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
great news!! you are well under way.  time for some sequencing. :)

Yes well now I have to test it in LOR next.  That is the next step as LOR is the typical sequencing software I use, but I find it easier to test things in LSP first.  But I have to figure out I will sequence pixels in LOR or if I will even be able to. I know LOR has some limitations far as that goes.  It does dmx/rgb just great.  Then figuring up channel configuration.  THEN time for sequencing!!  Lol
Helen Keller

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
Got mine last friday. THank you very much for running this HUGE coop. Great Work, much appreciated
Sebastian from California

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With every little part I put into a bag it means someones light is going to turn on, bringing a smile to someone elses face.  So I'm helping bring smiles to the world and happiness to people.  Every little part it will bring 100 times the happiness of those looking at the lights dance etc.  Some people have many talents like sequencing, or electronic troubleshooting help, or just the raw talent and vision to see how to make things go blinky, what I have to offer is my time and the ability to count to 2000.  Thats why I do it.  Bringing smiles to the worlds faces is what we are all doing here.  That is our ultimate goal.
Thanks again for all your hard work.

\dmc

Offline Mimir

My package was under the carport when I got home today!

I really appreciate the time and effort you put into running this coop.

John

Sent from my Motorola Atrix2 via Tapatalk 2