Software > Nutcracker: RGB Effects Builder

Nutcracker: Policy on sharing effect models

<< < (3/3)

smeighan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow do we copy an effect?  Where does it go when we hit copy on the website, as I don't seem to find evidence of a download in my browser.

--- End quote ---

you can copy a single effect, double click a call, ctl-c, double click destination cell , ctl-v

you can not copy a column

arw01:
Sorry, i was taking about the Gallery function you mentioned where we go log in and can see lots of effects created by others, how do we copy those into OUR nutcracker?

Or did they hit the clipboard and I never noticed?

jnealand:
Those effects are from the original version of nutcracker and they are not compatible with the current version.

smeighan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSorry, i was taking about the Gallery function you mentioned where we go log in and can see lots of effects created by others, how do we copy those into OUR nutcracker?

Or did they hit the clipboard and I never noticed?

--- End quote ---

we dont have a gallery in nutcracker 3 only nutcracker 2. nutcracker 3 is better in one respect in that you can exchange your entire sequence with all models with anyone and it will work. that was not true with nutcracker 2. it is true you could look and decide you like a particular meteor or spiral and copy that. i never got around to making it so nutcracker 3 will upload your effects to nutcracker123.com. i am not sure everyone would want my code to be connecting and uploading to a central computer, some people are paranoid of that kind of behavior.

currently there is NO connection from your machine to anywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version