Software > Nutcracker: RGB Effects Builder

Nutcracker: Policy on sharing effect models

<< < (2/3) > >>

ric7zz:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow soon will the ability to click on an image in the public library and have that effect copied into our library be available?  That would be so cool.  Thank you for all that you have done with sharing this program.  This has been great.  I'm not trying to be pushy, please do not take it that way, I'm just excited with the beautiful gifs that are created.  I would like to see it done on my CCR's.  Also could you do just one ray with a few strings (8 or 10)?  Thank you again and again.

--- End quote ---

How far away is the ability to copy an effect into our library?  Maybe if we could just see the specs on the effect in the public library of others that would help.  Things like color code, spacing, sparkles, etc.

Steve Gase:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow soon will the ability to click on an image in the public library and have that effect copied into our library be available?  That would be so cool.  Thank you for all that you have done with sharing this program.  This has been great.  I'm not trying to be pushy, please do not take it that way, I'm just excited with the beautiful gifs that are created.  I would like to see it done on my CCR's.  Also could you do just one ray with a few strings (8 or 10)?  Thank you again and again.

--- End quote ---

How far away is the ability to copy an effect into our library?  Maybe if we could just see the specs on the effect in the public library of others that would help.  Things like color code, spacing, sparkles, etc.

--- End quote ---
A mouse-over on each graphic would be good, but a click on the gallery picture that brings up a child window with the details would be so cool. :)

smeighan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow soon will the ability to click on an image in the public library and have that effect copied into our library be available?  That would be so cool.  Thank you for all that you have done with sharing this program.  This has been great.  I'm not trying to be pushy, please do not take it that way, I'm just excited with the beautiful gifs that are created.  I would like to see it done on my CCR's.  Also could you do just one ray with a few strings (8 or 10)?  Thank you again and again.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
A mouse-over on each graphic would be good, but a click on the gallery picture that brings up a child window with the details would be so cool. :)

--- End quote ---

its on my to-do list, which is getting pretty long

:)

arw01:
How do we copy an effect?  Where does it go when we hit copy on the website, as I don't seem to find evidence of a download in my browser.

jnealand:
Now shared library in this edition YET.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version