Author Topic: woohoo!  (Read 1735 times)

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
woohoo!
« on: November 30, 2012, »
I have one song finished sequenced to my liking!     

16 more to go!   <fp.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline meman

Re: woohoo!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, »
I too feel your pain.....

Offline chrisatpsu

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, »
I started my 2nd song tonight  "Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey, and it's fairly easy to sequence.  kinda like a carnival merry go round theme with the mega tree.  : )

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, »
I put about 9 hours just doing touch ups to one song.  I can't imaging having to sequence 16.  That would be like 3 months of full time work.  ;D

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, »
9 hours touch up. Holy cow. I couldnt imagine that. I think most ppl are not gonna see what you see. My wife always wonders how i see things not right,  and lots of that to go around, but i program the song and i know its timing to the 1/10 of a second and she cant see it like we would or do. So just have fun and dont be so critical of how a light flashes a 10th of a second outta sync. Its still good. Now as for you( Chris) you better be getting busy... or is this for next years show... jk.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline zwiller

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, »
I would trade doing a sequence for someone to help get my setup done...   ;D

I assume you guys are using vixen?  Just posted a beat track if interested.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
woohoo!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, »
If you and I lived closer Sam, we would have good trade :)
Sebastian from California

Offline fyb2000

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, »
Sebastian,
I setup the show last week end, but the mini storms we got on Tuesday and again Thursday and Friday, destroyed my matrix (toast) and part of my mega tree. The wind did cause some damage, but the rain has been pretty tough on it too, finding its way in a few of my zip locked bag protected SSC and a strand of flex strip that is installed vertically. They are announcing tougher winds and rain today, so I am going to get most of it down, and spend the week end trying to repair.
Good luck with your setup, keep an eye on the weather, sunny San Jose is not what it used to ;)

Offline chrisatpsu

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, »
well, i'm almost done with the 2nd song.  the others, i plan on adding basic stuff, then adding more fun things into it as the I get closer to Christmas.

I'm using Vixen, but I'm starting to really move through it with the rgb tools

RGBHelper is a life saver.

Offline Raptorman670

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, »
wow 17 songs going to be a great show you would probably have another one done if you weren't helping me last night lol. Thanks again for all your help.
         Dave

Offline sebjsan

• Sebastian from California
woohoo!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, »
Hi Francois, a lot of my plugs got soaked and are causing my gfci's to trip. So I had to disconnect a few elements of the show. Been having some issues with LSP scheduler but have a show. Hopefully we both can get back to 100% by Tuesday with good weather.
Sebastian from California

Offline fyb2000

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, »
That would be great if the weather was going to cooperate. I did unplug a few parts myself, and still, some are acting up...I want to come and checkout what you got, drop me a private message when you have a chance.

Offline shaunkad

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I assume you guys are using vixen?  Just posted a beat track if interested.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sounds fair to me your just a hop skip and a jump. May be next year.

Offline zwiller

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, »

Sounds fair to me your just a hop skip and a jump. May be next year.

I was kidding since setting up is mostly organized chaos that only I understand... 

Anyone using the beatrack?  I have more and planned on continuing adding more.  Maybe even giving you an old one of mine.  GASP  I don't know if the dropbox thing is the way to go though. 

Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline devoidelk

• North western Indiana, 47960
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, »
Glad i'm only doing 16 channels and 4 songs for my first year... Second year adding arches and a 20' mega tree plus a few inflatables.... Chrisatpsu, i'm really interested in your arch project btw.