Author Topic: Holiday flood lights  (Read 809 times)

Offline crazybob

Holiday flood lights
« on: March 28, 2013, »
Does anyone have any holiday (July 4th, Easter, St. Patty's, Valentine's Day, etc...) sequences for flood lights they don't mind sharing. I have 4 RGB flood lights shining up my house. I want to light up my house for all holidays and have them slowly change color/chase along the house, but cannot seem to get it to look right. I always come across some rather "ugly" colors when trying to fade from one to another.

Offline txag2008

• Lights of Nazareth
Re: Holiday flood lights
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, »
Sorry, I don't have what you are asking for but I am curious of your setup.

Do you keep the floods up year round (and just have them white I assume)?  What kind are they?  What do you use to control them?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline crazybob

Holiday flood lights
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, »
Right now I'm just using 4 holidaycoro floods, but I just ordered 4 or Rays floods to use from now on.
I have just been putting the floods out for holidays, but the new ones will be out year round.
I purchased 4 large flowerpots, about 2 foot tall, that will sit in front of the house. I'm building a mount that will hold the new floods right above the soil, and we will be planting small flowers around them to hide them. That way, we can leave them out year round without them being very noticeable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline Nonamefril

• No really,I have no idea what Im doing
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Right now I'm just using 4 holidaycoro floods, but I just ordered 4 or Rays floods to use from now on.
I have just been putting the floods out for holidays, but the new ones will be out year round.
I purchased 4 large flowerpots, about 2 foot tall, that will sit in front of the house. I'm building a mount that will hold the new floods right above the soil, and we will be planting small flowers around them to hide them. That way, we can leave them out year round without them being very noticeable.

Hey Crazy Bob I got the same thing Im working on now.....Im doing it in LOR....If your running LOR when Im done I can share them with ya.I built the Holiday Coro ones and I wanna stick them out year round but have them do some nice sequences during holidays

Offline crazybob

Holiday flood lights
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, »
I don't run LOR but I think I could convert them to xlights files, if I remember correctly.
I'd love if you could share your sequences. Thanks in advance!

Offline Scubado

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, »
If you don't like the colors created during the fades, then fade to dark, then dark to new color.
Jim Evans
Making a light impression since 2009