Author Topic: Halloween Display - Lorde Royals  (Read 1357 times)

Offline arw01

Re: Halloween Display - Lorde Royals
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Helps plenty! Thanks!! I haven't looked much at LSP or S3 demos....I just spent the last 2 hours picking ouy songs for this year's xmas show. I have a very optimistic 10 songs to sequence so knowing my options is really good. I just need now to go head first into one sequencer and not look back.

I've spent a couple of hours watching the video tutorials on LSP and starting to think I might understand it, now to put that into practice.

I played with xlights for a few days and ran into the single strand bug, not sure if you can bring affects from nutcracker into lsp.

Offline TitanBry77

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, »

props to you man! that is some very tight sequencing! awesome show. we went into your you tube and watched your other songs and just WOW! great job!

Thank you!  Starting on Christmas now. I didn't used to be much of a Halloween guy until I had kids. Now I think I'm bigger in to Halloween then them. I have to say you can get more creative with song choices. I think I have a tougher time doing Christmas now.

Offline TitanBry77

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2013, »

I love the random effects in nutcracker...but now I'm dealing with my ADD....trying to get a single vertical strand of 90 LEDs to sync with Carol of the Bells (with audacity timing marks even). There are just way too many effects available...trying to get 10 that look really neat and use them over and over shouldn't be that hard.... but it is :)

Oh it's definitely tricky. You just need to pick a handful and then use them in key parts. Sometimes less is more.

Offline TitanBry77

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, »

I played with xlights for a few days and ran into the single strand bug, not sure if you can bring affects from nutcracker into lsp.

I ran in to that single strand bug too. I hope he gets it straight because that could be a very useful effect.

Offline ratroder

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2013, »
Nice job. What are you using for your color washes, they are very nice an solid.

Offline TitanBry77

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2013, »
Thank you, for the color wash I am also using Nutcracker, I can't remember the exact effect name, I think it is either Bars or Color Wash and then tweaked the settings.