Hardware > Lynx Conductor

New Conductor Firmware for 2013

(1/9) > >>

RJ:
Ok after a lot of work on the beta teams and my part here is the new firmware for the conductor.

Download the zip file and unzip it. Then uninstall the conductor control panel program from your computer and run the setup file to reinstall the new version. Then flash your conductor with the new firmware (hex file). Then before doing anything else read the word document. There are a number of things you need to do before it will work. the first is formating your card using new settings that must be correct for it to function. Your music will need to be converted also. Check the document it will explain it all.

I am finishing up the Slave firmware to match the new conductor firmware and should have it released before long.

Enjoy!

RJ

rdebolt:
Great news RJ. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks to you and the beta for the hard work!  <res.

keitha43:
After converting the mp3's to OGG do you have to rename the extension to MP3? The new control panel doesn't list the OGG files under Available Music when I try to create a show. Already flashed new firmware, formatted the flash card, and using the control panel from the new zip file.

keitha43:
The control panel modified date is 9/8/2012 so I think the old version is in the zip file.

dcwehw99:
Yep, that is the old version not the new one.

I'll send RJ an email.

Denny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version