Software > Nutcracker: RGB Effects Builder

My single strand wishlist

<< < (3/4) > >>

smeighan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI cannot get Spiral to do all of the speeds that I would like. IE very fast chase. It does work, but not the way that I would like a chase to work. I do like the list that Jim  has made! Looking forward to Pulse. Great job guys! Keep it coming!!  <res.

--- End quote ---

I will probably make a single strand effect class in the next month so that everything you want is in one place. i think the point is you can get many effects right now on your eaves, arches.

i will expand my arches this year (Maybe have 10-20 new ones). i have effects planed for those for this season

sean

drlucas:
VERY excited!!  I'll have 3 arches this year- but they will be the bestest arches in the neighborhood!!

Thanks Sean and team working on all these awesome effects.

Oh and I'm outlining my roof as well in pixels...it is basically just like a big window frame....very excited indeed.

JonB256:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginVERY excited!!  I'll have 3 arches this year- but they will be the bestest arches in the neighborhood!!

Thanks Sean and team working on all these awesome effects.

Oh and I'm outlining my roof as well in pixels...it is basically just like a big window frame....very excited indeed.

--- End quote ---

I outlined my roof in metal square pixels last year (60 by 50 by 60 by 50). Used four SSCs and one Smart String Hub.  Loved it. Didn't use xLights though. I used Twinkle a lot. Impressed the viewers but now it will be better.

barbotte:
hey looking at the arch from the preicies ... if i go from left to righ it fade the wrong way ..it fade in the front and not the back of the tail ..going the other way it seem to work ok .. i will be testing with ligh tonigh when it get dark .. cheer anyone can canfirn or tell me how to do tail fade ..thank
and awsome show last nigh sean thank again

smeighan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhey looking at the arch from the preicies ... if i go from left to righ it fade the wrong way ..it fade in the front and not the back of the tail ..going the other way it seem to work ok .. i will be testing with ligh tonigh when it get dark .. cheer anyone can canfirn or tell me how to do tail fade ..thank
and awsome show last nigh sean thank again

--- End quote ---

use it this way now, when i finish the single strand effect class, it will do everything that was in the original post.

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version