Software > Nutcracker: RGB Effects Builder

My single strand wishlist

<< < (2/4) > >>

mms:
I have a "back and forth" effect for my arches and I can set the exact time (in 50ms increments) that it takes for the cursor to do one back and forth cycle.  The way you could do this in NC is to have a spiral in one direction, a spiral in the opposite direction and paste them back to back.  (There's probably an even easier way to do this.)

I agree though, most of the effects on the wish list can be done utilizing Nutcracker's spirals and adjusting the speed accordingly.

If you want a gap of no color, I've had success making chases where I space the colors utilizing black as a color.  For instance you could do red, black, black, green, black, black, etc.

smeighan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI have a "back and forth" effect for my arches and I can set the exact time (in 50ms increments) that it takes for the cursor to do one back and forth cycle.  The way you could do this in NC is to have a spiral in one direction, a spiral in the opposite direction and paste them back to back.  (There's probably an even easier way to do this.)

I agree though, most of the effects on the wish list can be done utilizing Nutcracker's spirals and adjusting the speed accordingly.

If you want a gap of no color, I've had success making chases where I space the colors utilizing black as a color.  For instance you could do red, black, black, green, black, black, etc.

--- End quote ---

a new effect is coming called pulse. it will do back and forth effects exactly set to the music. look for it in next 1-2 weeks.
thanks

mms:
I figured there'd be an easier way!  LOL.

jnealand:
By the end of the month I should have my pixel tree set and my window frames hooked up for testing.  All this sounds great.

Thanks for all the info.

rdebolt:
I cannot get Spiral to do all of the speeds that I would like. IE very fast chase. It does work, but not the way that I would like a chase to work. I do like the list that Jim  has made! Looking forward to Pulse. Great job guys! Keep it coming!!  <res.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version