Author Topic: New song for Halloween  (Read 3236 times)

Offline peteandvanessa

Re: New song for Halloween
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, »
I've just uploaded my seqeucnes to the dropbox.

If you do use some of the sequences or parts of them, let me know, I'd like to see the end product  8)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, »
thanks for sharing!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2012, »
No problem, if some can use some parts of the sequences for Halloween becuase theya re running late, then I'm a happy man.

After all, to me it's making the kids smile on Halloween night that matters

Offline mkozik1

• Monroe, GA 30655
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2012, »
So Pete - I have been looking around to see if there is a conversion program to take your files to Vixen as I am not using LOR this year.  Is that possible?  Anything I have found here or DIYC says you have to go from LSP to LOR then to Vixen!

Thanks,
- Mark

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2012, »
To be honest I don't know, since I only use LSP and I haven't used Vixen or LOR.

There are options to export from LSP to LOR, Animated Lighting Routine, and Conductor.

I can export them to LOR (version 2) if you find a tool to convert from LOR2 to Vixen.

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, »
I converted one of the sequences from LSP format to the LOR format and dropped it in the dropbox. The new file is called:

Wubbzy Halloween Night EE LMS

If you can get that into Vixen I'd be happy to convert the rest

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
New song for Halloween
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2012, »
Thanks again for sharing !
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bajadahl

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2012, »
FYI - I grabbed "your a pirate" for my Halloween Pirate Display.  Thank You,  I hope I can come up with a great way to use this for Halloween.  I will come back and post if I can make it work.

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2012, »
FYI - I grabbed "your a pirate" for my Halloween Pirate Display.  Thank You,  I hope I can come up with a great way to use this for Halloween.  I will come back and post if I can make it work.

That's one of my favorites, along with Gangnam Style, although I also like Wubbzy for the little kids at Halloween

sjb

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2012, »
I tried to download the file you converted to LOR, but it is 301mb. Is this correct???

Steve

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2012, »
It is indeed 301Mb, when you use a lot of the effects in LSP and then export the file to LOR it generates gigantic files.

I don't use LOR, so I can't comment on the file format, I just know they are very big files (when I export them from LSP).

The file I converted was one of my earlier sequences which is much simpler than my most complicated sequence.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, by peteandvanessa »

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, »
Anyone else having trouble opening Monster Mash.  It acts like its opening, says its loading...sits for a min and then comes back to the main LSP screen and its not open.  The others seem to open ok (at least until it asks for the music since I don't have that yet).

Ill try redownloading the file again tonight and try again.

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, »
Anyone else having trouble opening Monster Mash.  It acts like its opening, says its loading...sits for a min and then comes back to the main LSP screen and its not open.  The others seem to open ok (at least until it asks for the music since I don't have that yet).

I've had issues with that one as well. I'll have to go back to a back-up copy and upload it back to the drop box later today

Offline twooly

• Blah
    • Todd Woolums
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, »

I've had issues with that one as well. I'll have to go back to a back-up copy and upload it back to the drop box later today

Ok Ill give it a try again once I get home tonight and if it doesn't Ill try again late tonight to see whats up.

Thanks again!

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, »
I've just uploaded a back up copy to the dropbox (I can't test it right now, since I'm at work)