Author Topic: GE 3$ off coupon again this year!  (Read 2437 times)

Offline tpctech

GE 3$ off coupon again this year!
« on: November 06, 2010, »
Lowes has GE 50 ct Multi and clear Half-wave LED regular $6.47 each marked down to $3.33 each then add the GE coupon for 3$ off each.  Wow $.33 per string.  I have purchased 84 so far!!

KEN

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl_String%2BLights_4294801364_4294937087_%3FNs%3Dp_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr%7C0%7C%7Cp_product_quantity_sold%7C1%26page%3D3

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
Re: GE 3$ off coupon again this year!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, »
WOW!!!!!!! How many can you buy with one coupon?  I read the coupon but I don't see where it says how many?  It does say one purchase but is that a quantity of one or many?

Ron
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, by trekster »
My 2010 Videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline trekster

• My 2010 Videos
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, »
Don't matter I am printing up a bunch!  Here is a high res 6 per page in PDF format.

Ron
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, by trekster »
My 2010 Videos

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, »
The Lowes by me is already sold out of them
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, »
Hmmmm... I tried to get my brother to get me some for me since he lives in the States, and he says that their checkout computer system isn't taking them. I guess it'll have to be the "rip-off" $3.33 price. Maybe there were too many people using the coupon.

DANG!!!!

<md..

It's interesting that the web site that seems to have originally published the coupon is down from their monthly data limit being exceeded. And it's only the 6th! :D  

Offline tpctech

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, »
I purchased 84 boxes for $.33 each.  Each with its own coupon.  At 2 different Lowes.  The cashier had to get a manger override but they accepted them. There is a thread on PC about the coupons about some Lowes not taking them.  The other Lowes near me was told by "corporate" not to accept any more coupons they also only had a few boxes left!

Good Luck it is worth trying for $.33 each!!

KEN

Offline trekster

• My 2010 Videos
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, »
Well I got shot down by 2 stores and one was sold out BUT I scored big time at 3 others.  I am the proud owner of ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE (123) boxes of 50 count LED's for 33 cents a box!  It took about 5 hours and about 150 miles of driving (Toyota Yaris 35mpg).  It was worth it for me.

Wah Hoo  >.d9  <;d  >.d9  <;d

I am a happy camper!

Ron
My 2010 Videos

Offline meman

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, »
Ken, your the MAN!. Thanks for posting this coupon. I got a late start but managed to find a couple of cases left. The cashiers couldn't believe it, but took the coupons anyway...I got change back from a $10.

Mike E.
Holiday, FL

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, »
Did anybody else run into problems redeeming the coupon?

Offline trekster

• My 2010 Videos
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, »
Did anybody else run into problems redeeming the coupon?

YES!  Two stores told me NO WAY on the coupon.  2 stores were out.  One said all I want but only one at a time (10 boxes = 10 trips in and out of the store)  Three stores I cleaned out.  Went in and bought 24 with 24 coupons (one trip).  It worked fine.  Put them in my car and went back in and bought the last 48 they had and paid $17 for 48 boxes in the second trip.  The other stores did not have many left but I bought them all.  As of today I have 124 boxes at 33 cents

Just try ALL the stores.

Ron
My 2010 Videos

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, »
Mrs Bird is what I call the Coupon Lady..  She does all of our shopping with coupons.  Everytime she goes out shopping she brings back reciepts and tells me  "see I got 200.00 worth of groceries for 7.00".  She looked over the coupons, called GE, called Lowes locally and they all said the coupon looks good.  We went to the local Lowes,  went to the customer service and showed them the coupon.  My wife had to explain that the coupon says "purchase"  so this means one time thru the line is all you need to do.  However we were armed with cash and were prepared to go thru the line as many times as possible.  Anyways  I got 24 box for .33 a box at my local Lowes.

Freebird
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, »
I also got all the lights that my lowes had for .33 cent . They did have to ring them up 1 at a time it was'nt no big deal to me but what looks I got from others OH WELL
Jeff

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, »
I'm wondering when the latest time that someone was able to use the coupon? Anybody on Sunday? As of Saturday the 6th of November, around noon Pacific Time the cash register wasn't accepting them in the Lowe's in North Seattle. Or so they said... in order to weasel out of giving out a good deal.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, »
I don't want any .33 LEDs, I want smart strings.  Anyway, I am all LED except for my 16 mini trees and they should be converted by next Christmas.  But with smart strings I could replace 7  90ft strings of LEDs on my roof (3 colors) and gutters(4 colors) with just two 90ft smart strings.  As I was putting my house lights up today I was thinking about how much easier the hanging of the lights would be even though the programming time may be a bear.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, by jnealand »
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, »
Gary,  the cash register would not ring them up here either so the cashier just manually entered them in.  You may have to have a manager come over and show them how to enter it. 
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!