Author Topic: Good Show  (Read 1679 times)

Offline BrianO

• Worst thing about moving....you have to reprogram!
Good Show
« on: December 15, 2009, »
Swung by and saw this guy's show here in town.  He is not using RJ's equipment, but a very good show nonetheless.  Neat elements, including what appears to be strands of strobe lights?  See if you can see them in the video.  Anyone ever seen them?  know where to get them?  I think I must have them!!  He also built 2 (two) 35' fireworks.  Just thought it was neat, would share it with you all, and ask the ??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Sloanhaus

Re: Good Show
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, »
Has anyone found a how to on those fireworks, those are amazing

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, »
Great Show!  It does not matter what controllers your using its all about sharing the effort.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline BryanV

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, »
Tony has a great idea for a firework display.  Not as advanced as this one but I find it looks not too bad.  I guess you could add more pipes and channels to get a similar effect.
Bryan

Offline BrianO

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, »
The fireworks look like LED rope light segments, with single led s at the end of each 'arm'  I've hit the guy up a few time via email to see what info I can get from him.  He has something like 50,000 led's and over 400 strobes.  Says he is using 192 channels of 'animated lighting' and 24 channels of 'proprietary' control, not available on the market.  I dont know if he gave me the brush off, or is just busy....guess I have to hurry up and wait...

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, »
Fireworks are crazy nice. but a hefty price tag.

I found this which meets that guys information

anther image but smaller that looks exactly like his

The fireworks look like LED rope light segments, with single led s at the end of each 'arm'  I've hit the guy up a few time via email to see what info I can get from him.  He has something like 50,000 led's and over 400 strobes.  Says he is using 192 channels of 'animated lighting' and 24 channels of 'proprietary' control, not available on the market.  I dont know if he gave me the brush off, or is just busy....guess I have to hurry up and wait...

Offline BrianO

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, »
Looks exactly like that John.  From across the street and in the dark anyhow.... :)

Fireworks are crazy nice. but a hefty price tag.

I found this which meets that guys information

anther image but smaller that looks exactly like his

The fireworks look like LED rope light segments, with single led s at the end of each 'arm'  I've hit the guy up a few time via email to see what info I can get from him.  He has something like 50,000 led's and over 400 strobes.  Says he is using 192 channels of 'animated lighting' and 24 channels of 'proprietary' control, not available on the market.  I dont know if he gave me the brush off, or is just busy....guess I have to hurry up and wait...

Offline softshelpro

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, »
Man that first one is so good. I love the way he used the arches and the fireworks are just so good!!!
There are two types of people in this world, those who are Dorks and those who are in denial.