Author Topic: 2nd Express coop of 2011  (Read 12701 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
2nd Express coop of 2011
« on: March 20, 2011, »
Do to what appears to be enough demand for express kits we are opening another coop up:

This Co-Op is for the Lynx Express version 5 kit.  

*********************************************************************************
There is no options on this coop. The PCB's or Heatsinks alone are avaliable from me already.  

This coop is for parts, PCB and heatsink.

No kits will contain the Cases as it is just as cost effective for the users to order them and easier for the coop managers.

This Coop will close on March 26th 2011  at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time zone or when it fills its limit of 100 kits.

NO MORE THAN 100 KITS will be allowed on this coop and it will automatically be considered closed at that point!!!

Full Payment is expected when the coop is closed no orders can be made until all members have paid. All members will receive PM’s or be directed by post how to pay once the coop closes with details.

Please get your paypal payments in as soon as you get the Co-Op invoice PM as no orders can be placed until all payments have been received. You will have only 7 days to get payments in before you orders will be dropped.

By joining this Co-Op you also agree that the Co-Op manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Co-Op at your own risk.

What is a Lynx Express you may ask?

Well the Lynx Express is a 16 Channel controller based off the popular Lynx and FreeStyle designs but with some nice new features.  The Lynx Express supports on board push button start address programming, the ability to program the Pic without removing it from the controller, and On board diagnostics.  In addition this controller has some advanced features.

Some of the features are:

1.  Custom dimming (LNT) curves that can be assigned on a per channel basis. What this means is that you can have standard and Led light strings plugged into your controller and be able to get them to dim at the same rate.

2.  Testing.  If you have problems with your LE.  You can now put the LE into a diagnostics mode that will help isolate those problems.

3.  Wireless  Yes that’s right this controller will support a plug and play module that allows your controller to go wireless with the addition of the wireless equipment.

4.  Built in snubber resistors to help LED users. no need to add the resistor plugs on you led strings as they are built in. This does not effect standard light users.

As with any Co-Op this Co-Op is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.

Forum Co-Op rules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will receive all the parts you need for the complete kit.  To complete your setup you will need power cords for the AC hookup and a DMX dongle to use along with the Vixen or LightShowPro software programs.  At the time of this writing I can only suggest the use of the Lynx USB DMX adapter or the Enttec Pro.  There are other adapters that can be used but due to issues that have been found with them I cannot recommend them.

Now for the pricing.  

We have a base goal of 50 kits.  This goal allows the cost per unit to drop low enough to make it cost effective to run the coop. below this number we will not make the order.

Pricing is below broken into the 50 unit levels.  The pricing below will include all fees, shipping and handling charges to get the items to the Coop Manager.

*****50 Kit Level*****

Lynx Express Complete Kit /w heatsink  (No Case)    $68

This is an estimate and the previous coops have all beat this in the past. The larger the amount the better the pricing most times.

Shipping will be based on the USPS flat rate box.  This is the box that will ship in the US for $10.95 a box and international for $45.50 Canada and Mexico $27.95.  This is the shipping cost per flat rate box we can fit about 6 kits in a single flat rate box but can go to a larger flat rate box for larger orders for a few dollars more up to twelve. If you wish to have insurance on your package it is your responsiblity to choose the amount and lookup the cost to add. You must add this to your paypal payment and in the comments explain you paid for insurence and how much. We can not be held responsable for you packaged once accepted at the post office and we have a receipt of shipment if it is not insured.  

Post with the quanitity you wish in this thread.  Please do not post questions or your thoughts in the coop thread. Start a new thread in the correct area for these. Coop threads are strickly for people requesting orders. If you later wish to change your quanity please post again clearly stating that this is a update to a previous order and how many you wish it to be now.

If you have any questions please post a new thread to help keep the coop thread clean.

Thanks for all the help in completeing the coop.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: 2nd Express coop of 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, »
Member Name         ordered    Paid        
bcstuff  4Y
bwhite505  6Y
cBell 3Y
chrisatpsu  2Y
deanathpc  4Y
diceman3807  4Y
fertsy 3Y
holland lights  2Y
JDM1oc  6Y
keithr  2Y
kjam22 2Y
kpurcell  4Y
loveroflife96 2Y
mmciver 2Y
mokeefe  6Y
njKeever  5Y
Pete  6Y
Robert Waller  20Y
shaunkad  2Y
skulldan 1Y
sleonhardt  4Y
steve hughes 2Y
SteveMaris  2Y
TheBanker4Y
tpctech  6Y
Total :109
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, »
Well I guess I will start this off...

RJ,

I would like 4 LE kits please.

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. I still haven't assembled the first four, I am way behind for Christmas.
-Brian
-------------
2017 - Complete makeover, let's just say it's gonna be a few pixels.

2016 - Grad School Stinks :(
2015 - 16' Megatree, 8' MidiTrees, 8' MegaWreath, 6' Snowflake Spinners, Zwilluminariesâ„¢

Our Display Videos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline shaunkad

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, »
2 please

Offline mokeefe

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, »
Well I recently invested in a new solder station and fume absorber, so I might as well give it some workout.

Please put me down for 6 LE kits.

RJ, you must be either a saint or a glutton for punishment having just finished up the previous LE coop. Thanks for all you do.

-Mike

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, »
2 kits please

Offline bwhite505

• Patron Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, »
RJ,

Please put me down for six kits. 

Thanks,

Brian

Offline Pete

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, »
Hey RJ -

Put me down for 6 kits - Please!!! >.d9

Offline JDM1oc

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, »
6 please

Thanks RJ!

Josh

Offline steve hughes

• HughesHolidays
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, »
put me down for 2 please

Dang, the pile is growing of stuff I still have to put together..better get after it, or teach the wife to solder so she can put them together during summer break from teaching ;D
Don't run, you will just goto jail tired

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, »
Hey RJ I'll take 4 please.....  This is addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dean
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

2011 Light Count: 8,700

[img width= height=]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/160.gif[/img]

Offline cBell

• Christmas in Brewster
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, »
3 Please