Author Topic: In case people aren't tired of videos yet - my entire show video  (Read 2999 times)

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Nice Job

I also had some drive off's.  I also had visitors show up before show time when I had all channels on to track down bad bulbs.
They would stare at me and then drive off.

Bill

« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, by wbuehler »

Offline kylec

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Lake Stevens
Awesome show!  The sequencing was very good!  I only wish I could see it in person.

Kyle   ;D
Excess is Success
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Maniac

The camera was a Canon HF100, everything set to auto, recording on the lowest quality setting (low on space on the SDHC card).  

Audio was supplied from a Sansa Clip MP3 player w/FM tuner, tuned to the FM channel for the light show, fed through the line input on the camera.

No edits, this was done in one shot, then run through iMovie to do an export to .m4v file.

Last year this setup did not work very well, due to not enough white light.  This year, a second tree in the house with white lights allowed the camera to stay focused throughout the recording event.

The lights on the "Mega Tree" and house are LED, the rest of the lights were standard minis (this year)   ;D

Offline blearning

• Sound of Light
I never tire of seeing lights ... and so well done ... even better

Great JOB ...
Merry Lightmass
Bill  AKA blearning AKA BL

Offline gjbankos

What version of heat miser was that?  Who did it?  My son saw the video and asked me to do it next year.  What the son asks for, he gets.

Amazon has a couple of versions, but they don't seem to be as fast as what you used.

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
  • 1500 C9's are not [i]green[/i]!
Yes great job Maniac... I never get sick of watching these videos, even come July!  Looking forward to what you do next year!

John
Chok Dee! (Thai "good luck" greeting)
John

Unofficial 220V 50Hz Beta Tester

Offline Maniac

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What version of heat miser was that?  Who did it?  My son saw the video and asked me to do it next year.  What the son asks for, he gets.

Amazon has a couple of versions, but they don't seem to be as fast as what you used.

That version was ripped right from the DVD of "The Year Without a Santa Claus".  Please PM me for any "additional assistance" I can give you with "finding" it...