Author Topic: stobe lights  (Read 1409 times)

Offline BryanV

stobe lights
« on: May 27, 2009, »
Can anyone recommend a good strobe light.  I what to set up 10 or so in my Mega Tree.  Ive been looking at the zenon and leds and think that the zenon's would be alot brighter.
Thanks,
Bryan
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
Re: stobe lights
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, »
I just got a bunch of the LED strobes.  I think the zenon are probably brighter, but I like the LED too.

I'll see if I can get some video for you tonight.

Ron

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
  • 1500 C9's are not [i]green[/i]!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, »
Bryan, I got mine last year from Darryl Brown at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To be honest, I haven't actually used them yet, but read alot about how good they were before I ordered.

John
Chok Dee! (Thai "good luck" greeting)
John

Unofficial 220V 50Hz Beta Tester

Offline REM

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, »
Just got 2 boxes of goodies today from my pre-season CDI order with 10 of these clear strobes: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Hope to try them out soon.

Offline solidmodeler

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, »
Got mine from Daryl Brown @ christmaslightshow.com, also. Used them twice for ac couple of nights with no problems (it rained both nights). Think I payed about 6 bucks for them. But the price probably has changed by now.

Michael
Michael

Lights, more lights, more controllers, more, more, more

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, »
Here's a quick video of 25 of mine on a C9 sting just randomly thrown on a bush.  I think they look pretty good from the street.  They are definitely brighter when viewed on the end.  You can tell that a couple on the right side of the video are pointing at the camera.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ron