Author Topic: Has anyone else never heard of Christmas Lights Bainbridge Cir.  (Read 957 times)

Offline bugless

I was wandering through the Vixen portion of doityourselfchristmas tonight and came across this link to Christmas Lights Bainbridge Cir.  It's 13 houses all tied together, talk about getting the neighbors involved!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Doug

Offline mmciver

• Love the blinky blinky! in 85086
Yes I am familiar with them.

The guy who sets this up puts a 16 port controller in each yard and sequences the whole neighborhood.

I live in Arizona and have been trying to get over there during the Christmas season to see it.  Should be much better in person than on video.

Mike.
650000 lights!
160 Channels - 2010 numbers
RGB elements
Combo Mega Tree
Never enough lights!

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
That is Ted, he is "tweist" over at DIYC.

Check out post 25 on this thread
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
when he talks about sequencing all those houses, he builds a model with LEDs so he can sequence that monster job in Vixen.

Brian
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, by bcstuff »
-Brian
-------------
2017 - Complete makeover, let's just say it's gonna be a few pixels.

2016 - Grad School Stinks :(
2015 - 16' Megatree, 8' MidiTrees, 8' MegaWreath, 6' Snowflake Spinners, Zwilluminariesâ„¢

Our Display Videos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
In 2009, my good friend and mentor, blearning did 7 houses all running from one vixen machine and using Lynx LEs using some coax and some w/Wireless to get down a few yards and across the street.  One thing he had to do was to put the transmitter up high because of interference from vehicles going down the street or stopping to watch.  Unfortunately he moved to another house in 2010 and went back to one house.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA