Software > Nutcracker: RGB Effects Builder

Nutcracker Local Install

<< < (21/22) > >>

mrduncan:
Ok.  Deleted the gnuplot path and re-defined it.  Looks like it works now.  Before, I would get an error about the gnuplot was not loaded.

Thanks for your help.

I've created  a few effect now.  Anyway to delete some of the effects or model files?

smeighan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOk.  Deleted the gnuplot path and re-defined it.  Looks like it works now.  Before, I would get an error about the gnuplot was not loaded.

Thanks for your help.

I've created  a few effect now.  Anyway to delete some of the effects or model files?

--- End quote ---

Sometimes it requires a reboot for the new path to be picked up. ill modify the instructions in the first post to make it clear.

Danbe:
Went I go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I can't see any image in Gallery
if I go to  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I see all image in my Gallery ???

Thank  DAn

kgustafson:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWent I go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I can't see any image in Gallery
if I go to  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I see all image in my Gallery ???

Thank  DAn

--- End quote ---

Whole topic on this subject here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sims101:
I having a problem i had it working but would not let me create a account

6:14:43 PM  [Apache]    Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.
6:14:43 PM  [Apache]    This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
6:14:43 PM  [Apache]    improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
6:14:43 PM  [Apache]    Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
6:14:43 PM  [Apache]    the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
6:14:43 PM  [Apache]    If you need more help, copy and post this
6:14:43 PM  [Apache]    entire log window on the forums

I restarted computer and now I can get to log-in but says this

Warning: mysql_connect(): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\smeighan-nutcracker-e07e1a7\login\login-exec.php on line 14
Failed to connect to server: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

When go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  it does this error page

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1i PHP/5.6.3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version