Author Topic: Un-expected news  (Read 1629 times)

Offline ronniek

Re: Un-expected news
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, »
Prayers for you, God's has more work for you to do here.

Offline therealbigjim

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, »
Well after several setbacks I am well enough to be at my computer. It has been a long month and not anything I would recommend. Been walking some but because of my extended stay in the hospital and bed time I am battling blood clots in my legs and that is slowing my rehab. My word to the wise listen to your DR. and reduce your stress. I have a high pressure job and put a lot of pressure on myself in everything I do do day to day, in the end lack of regular exercise and stress were the main factors in this episode. At 49 this is not how I wanted to spend my summer. I am going to try to do some sequencing and add some new elements to my show for this year. Thank you for your prayers and kind words of support.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"
        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, »
Hi Jim,

So glad to see you back online. I know by-pass surgery is difficult (I still don't think Sean is totally human with his fast recovery). Keep working at it and it will get better. Sorry you had setbacks.

Take care any let us know how you are doing.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, »
Jim:

Was wondering just the other day how you were doing.

Sorry to hear recovery didn't go as planned. But you sound like you have the right attitude.

Stick in there, guy.

\dmc

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, »
Glad to hear from you!  Hope your progress begins to pickup.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline drlucas

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, »
Great to have you back!!  Listen to your doctors and your body - when it says rest give it what it needs. Come October and November you can "catch up" on all the display items or find some good elves to come and help ya!
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -