Author Topic: Orders From Ray  (Read 2410 times)

Offline animal

Re: Orders From Ray
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, »
 I just got my yearly order. Whewwww!!!! it was big.  <fp. This was my second year I have purchased from Ray. This year I went with a quote and it saved me alot. Ray has always been straight forward with me and prompt. The delivery with DHL arrived fast. I was very surprised. Great job on Rays part.

Now comes the fun part. It's like Christmas presants.

<la..

Offline towtruck

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, »
When you guys do an order from Ray and ask for a quote do you use the aliexpress site or email ray directly and deal that way?

I could not find a paypal payment option on the aliexpress site.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, »
Use the contact me icon on the website.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline towtruck

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Use the contact me icon on the website.

Great, thank you.

Do you put your order together in Aliexpress first and then contact or just list what you want when you intially make contact?

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2013, »
I copied all the part numbers and descriptions of what I wanted and put them in an email with any questions I had and just emailed it to Ray.  The very first order I ever did, I used the aliexpress website and it was painful.  My credit rejected multiple times untl I called the credit card company.  You get the list price shipping and then all the tracking and escrow associated with alliexpress.  Now I just email Ray with what I want and he sends me a quote, if I don't like it I just email back on what I don't like and we just trade email msgs until we are both happy.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline Kwajtony

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2013, »
I've made a couple of small orders through Aliexpress and Ray with no problems (used mastercard and visa), DHL is a very efficient carrier for me.
R,
Tony "C"

Offline jonathan_eisert

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2013, »
Has anyone ordered from Ray in the last month? I placed an order June 17th and have yet to receive it.

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone ordered from Ray in the last month? I placed an order June 17th and have yet to receive it.
send him an email and they usually let you know. It took me 3-4 weeks to get my order a month or so ago..
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline drlucas

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2013, »
I did. Delivery times were the same for me. Ordered last Thursday morning at 6am and got product Tuesday at 3pm. This is delivery to Canada. The only difference this time was I was hit with duty and taxes. Order was under $150 each time so not sure why this recent order got flagged. Must be random screening. Both deliveries with DHL. I ordered online through Aliexpress.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -