Author Topic: Where is everybody??  (Read 1812 times)

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
Re: Where is everybody??
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, »
Think metal clips used to hang a broom stick.  PK and I got a whole bunch from a manufacturer in Ohio.  The clips hold PVC which have lights tie wrapped to it.  In Taybrynn's case his nodes are in the PVC.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, »
My dad makes clips out of larger size PVC emt to hold the 1/2" PVC emt ... You cut up the larger diamer pipe and the slit it to make clips.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, »
And as mms said we are mounting regular ss nodes in the PVC.    There are some pictures on my fb page.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline jim saul

• The Computer Hero Christmas Lights
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, »
I was hoping to get something in this weekend since the front yard melted down to the point where you could put on some boots and navigate it over this last week, but cold snap made it all solid ice :(
Just been working and working. Thanks to the end of XP support, I've sold more new computers in 2014 than i did in 2013!

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, »
My dad makes clips out of larger size PVC emt to hold the 1/2" PVC emt ... You cut up the larger diamer pipe and the slit it to make clips.

Can I borrow your dad for a year?!!! My display would be so much better!!!! I'll give him back after a year.....really!....  ;D

Roger

Offline animal

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, »
 Well,
 My wife threw me out of the office in which I can't blame her. We were planning this for a while. I've built a new office /work shop / studio,to work in. I'm setting up to do netcasts along with my other projects. I wanted to contribute to this hobby of mine, so I've decided to do Christmas Tech. video netcasts to support this hobby. We all post here on the forums and everyone here is great, but I feel that if I can help with an actual visual. This can help people see it. I'll be set up with Skype for video calls, so I hope everyone here will participate. I think it will be fun and informative. I'm on the 3rd coat of Spackle, then I'm ready to orange peel (we do not have smooth walls in Florida he-he) and paint. Then I can move back in. I hope I can finish in time. I'll let you know on my progress.
                                                               animal