Author Topic: Smart String pricing  (Read 1246 times)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Smart String pricing
« on: June 23, 2012, »
Have you noticed that the prices for smart string nodes have dropped about 32%.  The 3 conductor cables have dropped 40%.  I'm getting ready to order some more STUFF and when I went back to my pricing spreadsheet from Sept 2011 I noticed that the prices are way better now.  Must be all the volume we are doing, never underestimate the power of DLA!  Way to go folks.

100 nodes last Sept was $58.91  now is $40.00.  So the price per node has gone from .59 cents each to 40 cents each.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, by jnealand »
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline smeighan

• Patron Member
    • Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Smart String pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you noticed that the prices for smart string nodes have dropped about 32%.  The 3 conductor cables have dropped 40%.  I'm getting ready to order some more STUFF and when I went back to my pricing spreadsheet from Sept 2011 I noticed that the prices are way better now.  Must be all the volume we are doing, never underestimate the power of DLA!  Way to go folks.

100 nodes last Sept was $58.91  now is $40.00.  So the price per node has gone from .59 cents each to 40 cents each.

Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline combustionmark

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, »
I noticed this as well. Just thought I was mistaken, and this was the normal price.
Have Fun!

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, »
Since our new baby arrived and I plan to be busy being a good dad (i.e. not hiding in the basement for months on end), I was planning on minimal changes to my light display and holding off on the Smart String stuff for at least a few years. With these new prices, it seems tempting to dive right in...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline zwiller

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, »
Thanks for the heads up. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."