Author Topic: the carton for the wireless modules in the wireless coop  (Read 875 times)

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
I don't know how much they cost to ship one, but does it seem like a good idea, that once people get them, to hold onto them, and then just send to the next wireless coop manager when it comes available?

I was just thinking, it might helps keep the costs down in the future if we can resuse the cartons.

I can see it not being worth it, if it cost almost as much to send one.  any ideas?
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline hbomb341

• Patron Member
    • Flower Mound Christmas
Here is the box (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) is $3 - so you have to ask what does it cost for you to ship it back .... well about $3. So IMHO - a wash.  I have ordered the wireless parts outside of a coop and the vendors I have used also ship in this cartons (or similar) and the cost is also passed on via their shipping rates.  So really you are paying for it just in the CoOp you see it as a line item.

Harrison

Offline chrisatpsu

good answer, i was just seeing it helps at all. thanks!

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
We could just say that everyone that is going to any Minis this year to bring them to that location and then one person could ship a "box full" to the coop manager.  This would most likely cut down on shipping costs.  And it'd help the environment (not a tree hugger, but try to be responsible if I can).

Offline chrisatpsu

i didn't think of that idea.   good one!

when it comes time to ship the empty cartons, I'd wait till there is another coop, b/c it might be RJ, or Bill, or Keith, or someone else might step to the plate.