Author Topic: Wihit not exactly white on rectangles.  (Read 2347 times)

Offline dmoore

Re: Wihit not exactly white on rectangles.
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The power injection on both ends does help with the intensity though. I measured about a 2 volt drop over 30 rectangles.

Nearly all modules are limited to 20 daisy chained modules.  How many were in a single string on yours that you received from Ray?

Offline mykroft

• Restrictive
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, »
according to the rect modules listed in the wiki - the limit is 80.....

my northstar am limiting to 60 - 30 on each ssc

Myk

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, »
The power injection on both ends does help with the intensity though. I measured about a 2 volt drop over 30 rectangles.

Nearly all modules are limited to 20 daisy chained modules.  How many were in a single string on yours that you received from Ray?

I don't remember exactly. I have now chopped up all the strings.

The only limiting spec is the one that said that you cold only address a maximum of 80 rectangles with one SCC.

After receiving the units and completing my star strings I would say you may be close to correct without any power injection.

With power injecction on both ends you can get from 30 to 40 modules operating acceptably per SSC.

The color difference in my opionin is a chip manufacturing difference. Power level or string position didn't make a difference in the white color variations. Now I understand why some of the pro equipment is RGBW.