Author Topic: Advanced LOR User Please Help (Solved)  (Read 600 times)

Offline mmais68569

Advanced LOR User Please Help (Solved)
« on: November 25, 2012, »
I am having trouble getting my 16th controller working. I have tried everything short of building a new controller, the controller will run all the lights in the test mod but not during the show. I have re flased the Express pic, wireless pic, relocated the controller for a better angle on the transmitter, & also used a cat 5 to hard wire it. Still nothing.
Here is what I have
Lynx dongle-------TX Transmitter------5 LOR controllers, 1 Rainbow Brain, 4 27 Channel controllers from Ray, 6 Lynx Express. The 16th controller is an Express in LOR sequencer this controller is set to 10 which from what I have been told is correct. 1-9 are set as 1-9, 10-15 are set OA-OF 16 should be 10 but does not work.
The controller just before this one is a 27 CH from Ray, when I added it to the sequence I added a LOR/CTB (32Channel) is it possible that it used up 2 controller numbers so 16 should be 11 not 10. Have set the start address at 259 is what it should be. Sorry to ramble but I am at my wits end any help would be appreciated.

I can sent the test sequence to anyone that whats to take a look at it.

Thanks Mike
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, by mmais68569 »

Offline Dennis Cherry

• Maryville, Tennessee
    • Video's of Computerized Lights
Re: Advanced LOR User Please Help
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, »
you can send it to me and will take a look

dbcherry at swbell dot net.
2013 videos now available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
Re: Advanced LOR User Please Help
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 16th controller is an Express in LOR sequencer this controller is set to 10 which from what I have been told is correct. 1-9 are set as 1-9, 10-15 are set OA-OF 16 should be 10 but does not work.

This might help.  If it's an express then it should be setup in LOR as a DMX channel.  If it's a LOR controller listening for DMX and set to 10 it will respond to a start channel of 241.

This document may help.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

By the way.  It sound like you might be using xLights as well.  This would change things.

Offline mmais68569

Re: Advanced LOR User Please Help (Solved)
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, »
After hours of changes & tested using LOR scheduler to run in DMX found out it was a bad wireless receiver. Building one to replace & should be good to go.

Thanks Mike