Author Topic: Laser demo at academy  (Read 641 times)

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
Laser demo at academy
« on: July 05, 2012, »
If I remember correctly ther was going to be a laser demo at the academy, if so how did it go?

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Re: Laser demo at academy
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, »
It was decent. He talked about some different units he had and their prices. He also demoed some of his library of graphics. He seemed like he would try to work with anyone that needed info. I'm not sure but some contact info should be up at the LSH website. I actually expected more on DMX interfacing but he said he was still working on that end of things. I think he mentioned a DAC converter for the equipment he had.
Leesburg, FL

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: Laser demo at academy
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was decent. He talked about some different units he had and their prices. He also demoed some of his library of graphics. He seemed like he would try to work with anyone that needed info. I'm not sure but some contact info should be up at the LSH website. I actually expected more on DMX interfacing but he said he was still working on that end of things. I think he mentioned a DAC converter for the equipment he had.
Rodney McNeel from the Austin area did the presentation.  Unfortunately I don't know if he is on this forum or not... I'll him know that there is a follow-up discussion in this forum.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro