Software > Light Show Pro

Light Show Pro pricing

(1/8) > >>

RJ:
I have been working with them to get the plugin done for the Lynx Dongle in Light Show Pro. It should be ready soon.

But if you have not seen, they posted the pricing for it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and I am blown away at how resonable it is. The features are amazing I have played with the demo. It is pretty cool software. I am sending the company some equipment to test with so they can add a few goodies for us. This will be another option for us to use for software if you want to try something different. I am buying a copy of the pro version just so I can play with it. Will likely still use Vixen this year but thought it would be a nice new toy to play with. I like the Voice recoginition and live time scrubbing. 

RJ

claytor1999:
Interesting "Wii Controller Support" - wonder how that works?

Robb

REM:
Looks like maybe you can use the wiimote to tap out the time slices (or maybe tap in simple on/offs).  I played with it for a while yesterday and it does have some promise.  It's still too buggy in my opinion to try and dedicate a show to but hopefully they'll work it all out. I have an HD projector and outdoor screen so I'd love to be able to use it to sync video clips.  I tested the video and it does work as you would think. In dual monitor mode, the PC shows the LSP interface but directs the video to monitor 2 (projector).

Ron

RJ:
You can also set it up and as you play the Wii drums or guitar it makes the lights go live time.

RJ

josh:
Vixen is adding this feature as well. It is already implemented, but wont be realeased until 2.5 is out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version