Software > Light Show Pro

How do I Split item into Multiple channels?

(1/3) > >>

rrowan:
Split item into Multiple Channels?

I see this when adding objects to the display screen but I have no clue how it work, so normally I say no

I guess this would be a great option for a mega tree.

Any hints?

Thanks

Rick R.

rmonty:
This is good for arches, mega trees, anything that is basically a single item or structure that will have different segments of lights on different channels.  Does that help?

Ryan

rrowan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is good for arches, mega trees, anything that is basically a single item or structure that will have different segments of lights on different channels.  Does that help?

Ryan

--- End quote ---

OK

But after I click yes what do I do?

rrowan:
I guess I am just confused on the function.

Is there a step by step list on how to do this or video?

Thanks

Rick R.

rmonty:
I apologize Rick.  I don't have an LSP installation close to me to help walk you through it.  I e-mailed David to jump on and help, otherwise I will have to wait until I get to a computer with LSP this afternoon.  I know David is working on the help documentaion right now so there will be documentation coming for it.
This is the main reason for delayed release since we wanted to have all the documentation ready to go also.

I'm sorry for the delayed help on this one, but we will get you an answer soon one way or another.

Ryan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version